On submitting your application, you are hereby acknowledging, agreeing, and certifying to the following statements:
• All information given with this application is accurate and complete.
• Southern University System is hereby authorized to verify the information contained herein.
• Giving false or intentional omitting of any information in this application may lead to the rejection of my application, withdrawal of any offer of acceptance by Southern University System, enrollment cancellation, or other disciplinary action, deemed appropriate by Southern University System.
• For Southern University System to determine whether you meet admission and/or financial aid requirements, all course work completed at each college or university attended, regardless of academic performance, must be evaluated. Failure to submit all previous institutions’ official transcripts can result in withdrawal of any offer of acceptance or enrollment cancellation.
• Attending classes while failing to inform Southern University System of my ineligibility due to suspension from another institution will cause any credit earned to be voided.
• Admission to any Southern University System does not constitute admission to a degree granting program.
• Louisiana public postsecondary education is hereby authorized to access my academic records.
• The Southern University System is hereby permitted to share my academic records with other academic institutions for the purpose of cross-enrollment and referral; and, to use my photograph in Southern University System publications.
• Please create a Login ID and PIN. Your Login ID can be up to nine alphanumeric characters. Your PIN must be six numbers. Please be sure to keep a record of your Login ID and PIN. You will need this information to check the status of your application, as well as to complete an unfinished application.